Sunday, May 24, 2009

5 weeks!

I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. We have known about our little chicken for a week and a half already. I am beyond tired, but committed to updating the blog every Sunday so I can look back on the early stages of my pregnancy later on. So without further ado....
How far along? 5 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: still none either way.
Maternity clothes? still rocking the bella band and I picked up some uber comfy maternity lounge pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Tons, I am exhausted all the time!
Best moment this week: Telling close friends and a few coworkers
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Baby carrots, celery and ranch dip! pretty much any veggie makes me deliriously happy :o)
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having boundless energy. I can't believe that I'm tiring so quickly this early in the pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound on Friday...I am praying we see a heartbeat and I can relax a little
Weekly Wisdom: Rest when you need it!!! I completely over did at work on Saturday, I should have taken advantage of my excuse to take it easy.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of an apple seed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment