Monday, June 15, 2009


According to the bump this week; Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy

How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lb.
Maternity clothes? still rocking the bella band and my 2 pairs of maternity pants, I need to add more pairs of maternity pants :o)
Stretch marks? found a couple on my boob this morning.
Sleep: I slept all weekend! It was amazing.
Best moment this week: morning sickness hit this week. I know it is crazy but I like the reminder that everything with the chicken is going well.
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Tacos and lemonade
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: being able to eat pickles
What I am looking forward to: a week and a half until our next u/s
Weekly Wisdom: sour things alleviate morning sickness.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of a raspberry

No comments:

Post a Comment