Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blueberrys

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb.
Maternity clothes? still rocking the bella band and I bought a pair of maternity jeans and capri pants today. They are soooooo wonderful
Stretch marks? Not any new ones :o)
Sleep: Tons, I am exhausted all the time!
Best moment this week: We got to see our little chicken's heartbeat! It was AMAZING!!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Cheese and junk food.
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: being able to eat pickles
What I am looking forward to: more pregnancy symptoms. I want to know my hormones are raging and the baby is growing :oD
Weekly Wisdom: sour things alleviate morning sickness.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of a blueberry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment