Sunday, June 21, 2009

green olives and a clean house!




Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lb.
Maternity clothes? still rocking the bella band and my 2 pairs of maternity pants, I need to add more pairs of maternity pants :o) Still haven't gotten around to it but I will.
Stretch marks? One new one on my side.
Sleep: waking up at least once a night to pee.
Best moment this week: morning sickness has morphed into night sickness, I am keeping down one or two dinners each week.
Movement: nope
Food cravings: anything that will stay down
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: endless energy.
What I am looking forward to: our ultra sound this week!!!!!!!
Weekly Wisdom: when having a good day don't over do it.
Milestones: the baby now has fingers and toes! And I was able to get the house fairly cleen today, clean sheets when I go to bed tonight - it is going to be amazing :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment