Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A prune?




With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)
I am sure they could find a cuter fruit than a prune :o)

How far along? 10 weeks 2 days!
Total weight gain/loss: lost 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? still rocking the bella band and my uber comfy maternity lounge pants, maternity clothes will be taking over very soon.
Stretch marks? I noticed another couple of stretchies...
Sleep: I keep falling asleep around 6:30 at night then heading to bed around 10 its awesome!!!
Best moment this week: We had our first official doctor's appointment. The doctor is so happy with our LO's growth!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Baby carrots, celery and ranch dip! pretty much any veggie makes me deliriously happy :o) now salty foods especially popcorn and corn chips.
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: keeping my dinner in my tummy.
What I am looking forward to: The 4th of July weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Even though I am 10 weeks people keep asking if we are having a boy or a girl. Not for another 8-10 weeks!
Milestones: Seeing our LO again!

No comments:

Post a Comment