Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ultrasounds and sweetpeas

I completely forgot to update my blog on Sunday...I suck. We got to see the baby!!! My amazing doc ordered an ultrasound, mostly to put my mind at ease. Our bloodwork looked great and we were able to see a yolk sac and a small cluster of cells the tech said was probably our little chicken :o) We have to wait until the 25th to see it again. I will be 9 weeks and 4 days by then so we should get a great pic or two!!

How far along?
6 weeks 2 days!

Total weight gain/loss: still none either way.
Maternity clothes? still rocking the bella band and my uber comfy maternity lounge pants
Stretch marks? Not any new ones :o)
Sleep: Tons, I am exhausted all the time!
Best moment this week: seeing our little chicken on the ultrasound
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Baby carrots, celery and ranch dip! pretty much any veggie makes me deliriously happy :o) now salty foods especially popcorn and corn chips.
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having boundless energy. I can't believe that I'm tiring so quickly this early in the pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: more pregnancy symptoms. I want to know my hormones are raging and the baby is growing :oD
Weekly Wisdom: Only eat what sounds good....hopefully it won't come back up.
Milestones: Our baby is the size of a sweetpea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment