Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lemon!!


Baby's now the size of a lemon!
Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth.

How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep.
Sleep: still peeing a couple times each night...although I am catching up on the weekends :o)
Best moment this week: My parents spoiling me and my chicken with a crib and other baby goodies!!!
Movement: not yet but I can't wait!
Food cravings: green salad and grapes.
Gender: less sure but thinking boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: having lots of clothing to chose from every morning.
What I am looking forward to: our next belly check even though it is in 3 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: Shut up and say thank you!
Milestones: the size of a lemon, the fruits keep getting bigger, and we are 10 weeks from viability!

No comments:

Post a Comment