Sunday, July 5, 2009

Limes!!!



Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.


How far along?
11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: down 7 lbs. (morning sickness is a bitch)
Maternity clothes? I am in need of some more maternity pants...the bella band is starting to get mighty uncomfy.
stretch marks? No new stretchies since last week.
Sleep: Tons, I have had the best sleep in months this weekend.
Best moment this week: We spent the weekend celebrating 4th of July.
Movement: nope
Food cravings: only bubblegum shaved ice.
Gender: Still thinking boy
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: being able to go a whole day without throwing up.
What I am looking forward to: We have our NT scan on Thursday and we are going camping for four days on Friday.
Weekly Wisdom: It is ok to freak out a little bit. I lost it last week after throwing up S was so supportive and has been taking such great care of me.
Milestones: Our little chicken is the size of a lime (almost the size of my palm)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment