Monday, July 20, 2009

Peaches!!



Baby's now the size of a peach!
Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.


How far along? 13 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I think I am down about 8 or 9 lbs. I will know for sure on Thursday.
Maternity clothes? yep the pants are a bit big but so comfy so I don't care.
Sleep: I wish it was more, I think I am sleeping about 3 to 4 hours before having to pee.
Best moment this week: getting the news that the baby is at very low risk for chromosomal defects.
Movement: not yet, soon I hope.
Food cravings: pink bubble gum shaved ice.
Gender: I think maybe a boy but now I am not sure.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: getting massaged...I can't wait until I am further along so I can get my prenatal massage.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat and taking our hospital tour.
Weekly Wisdom: Sunscreen. Don't over do it...you will pay greatly!
Milestones: We are out of the first trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment