Sunday, July 12, 2009

Plum!




As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.

How far along?
1q weeks

Total weight gain/loss: down 7 lbs. (morning sickness is a bitch)
Maternity clothes? I am in need of some more maternity pants...the bella band is starting to get mighty uncomfy. I still need to get some!
stretch marks? No new stretchies since last week.
Sleep: Tons, but I still could get more.
Best moment this week: NT Scan was on Thursday we were able to see our LO moving and kicking me it was amazing!!!! Camping with the husband and our friends this weekend.
Movement: I think I felt a flutter
Food cravings: still only bubblegum shaved ice.
Gender: Still thinking boy

Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: being able to go a whole day without throwing up.
What I am looking forward to: Being able to go an entire day without throwing up.
Weekly Wisdom: take it easy! I let all the boys do a lot of the things I normally do this weekend while we were camping.
Milestones: Our little chicken is the size of a plum. I cannot believe how big the chicken is getting.

I have a copy of our us pic! I cannot believe how much the chicken has changed in just a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment