Sunday, August 9, 2009

Avocado!




Baby's now the size of an avocado!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

How far along? 16 weeks.
Total weight gain/loss: down 7 lbs as of this morning.
Maternity clothes? yep.
Sleep: I have now been getting up at least 3 times each night to pee.
Best moment this week: Hearing Harrison's heartbeat. It never, ever gets old.
Movement: I think I felt something this weekend.
Gender: I think a boy....but I am not so sure these days.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: I am missing my coordination and balance.
What I am looking forward to: Hearing my baby's heartbeat just over a week.
Weekly Wisdom: don't sell yourself short. This weekend I was able to hike and walk all over my inlaw's property.
Milestones: Potentially feeling our little one kick!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy that i'm not the only one dropping weight during pregnancy and getting up as many times as i am in the middle of the night!!

    omg, hearing the baby's heartbeat HAS to be the coolest thing ever... i was so excited when i finally got to hear mine. i recorded it and listen to it all the time!

    ReplyDelete