Monday, August 24, 2009



Baby's now the size of a sweet potato!
Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements.




How far along? 18 weeks 1 day.
Total weight gain: down 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep: I am so freaking tired! I feel like I can't catch up.
Best moment this week: Finding out that all the bleeding I have been having is from the most sensitive cervix ever.
Movement: not yet. I have an anterior placenta which is acting like an airbag.
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!! We were so wrong!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: My patience.
What I am looking forward to: starting our nursery :o)
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to freak the fuck out over anything.
Milestones: We found out the sex!!!

I will now leave you with a picture of our little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment