Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Onion!













Baby's now the size of an onion!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.


How far along? 17 weeks 2 days!!!
Total weight gain: I am still down but I am not sure how much.
Maternity clothes? Almost exclusively
Sleep: More, please.
Best moment this week: DH kissing my belly to say good bye to the chicken before going to work on Sunday
Movement: Nothing since last week
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: a week without spotting.
What I am looking forward to: Belly check on Friday morning!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy, I am still spotting. I am trying to listen to my body and relax when I need.
Milestones: Nearly half way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment