Sunday, August 2, 2009

oranges and a belly!

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!
Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.





How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down 9 or 10 lbs.
Maternity clothes? finally in all maternity pants and mostly maternity tops.
Sleep: This weekend I feel like I am finally catching up on some of my lost sleep :o)
Best moment this week: watching the Mr. start to bond with our little chicken as he starts to touch my belly and give it kisses.
Movement: not yet but I just can't wait.
Food cravings: grapes and salad!
Gender: less sure but still thinking a boy.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: high heals!
What I am looking forward to: 2 weeks until we go to our next appointment and 3 weeks until the big u/s
Weekly Wisdom: spotting is not as scary as I thought, I am really trying to stay positive and keep calm when things don't go perfectly with this pregnancy.
Milestones: our little chicken is 4 inches long! and I am 5 weeks from being half way done. Time is flying.

Now for the first belly pic. I must apologize for my lazy lounge clothes. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment