Sunday, September 27, 2009

23 weeks.



Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!






How far along? 23 weeks.
Total weight gain: 8 lbs still down 4 or so.
Maternity clothes? oh, indeed.
Sleep: Not the best. I was up 3 times last night.
Movement: She declared war on my cervix yesterday. awesome.
Labor Signs: Heck no!
Belly Button in or out? In but we are rapidly running out of button.
What I miss: Bending over without huffing and puffing like I just ran a freaking marathon.
What I am looking forward to: 24 weeks and viability!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy and prego skin burns super easy!!
Milestones: Another week without spotting!

Please excuse the grubby
clothes and lack of makeup.
This was the end of a long day.

I am really starting to look
pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment