Monday, September 14, 2009



Baby's now the size of a banana!
Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).



How far along? 21 weeks.
Total weight gain: down 8 lbs from pre pregnancy weight! I am starting to gain.
Maternity clothes? Yep, I am looking forward to winter clothes once it gets colder.
Sleep: Not as great as I would like. Although I did sleep until a sinful 11:00 on Saturday.
Best moment this week: no spotting and I gained weight!
Movement: Getting stronger. I can't wait for DH to feel her.
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting more shallow.
What I miss: Beer and Football. I still watch football but it isn't quite the same without an adult beverage.
What I am looking forward to: Another week without bleeding and moving my appointments from every week to every other week.
Weekly Wisdom: No matter how much cleaning I want to do I will never get it all done.
Milestones: nips started leaking....lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment