Sunday, September 6, 2009




Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

How far along? 20
Total weight gain: down 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Sleep: not so great these days.
Best moment this week: moving to weekly appointments to better monitor Avery while I am still bleeding. I am excited that I will get to hear her heartbeat once a week and get some reassurance that everything is ok.
Movement: She is super busy in there every time I drink orange juice.
Gender: Team Pink!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In but getting smaller.
What I miss: My patience.
What I am looking forward to: 4 weeks until V-day!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every minute even the uncomfortable moments.
Milestones: We painted the nursery and we are half way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment