Sunday, September 20, 2009


Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.






How far along? 22 weeks!
Total weight gain: down 8 lbs but I have started gaining some of that back!
Maternity clothes? Definitely.
Sleep: I am now only peeing once a night!! I still want more tho!
Best moment this week: Finding out we don't have to go back to the doctor for 3 weeks!!!!
Movement: Slowing down now, which is completely normal as he gets ready.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None!!!!!!!!
Belly Button in or out? In, but getting mroe shallow.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: We have an ultrasound on Thursday.
Weekly Wisdom: none this week.
Milestones: 6 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment