Sunday, October 11, 2009





Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down.




How far along? 25 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: still under pre pregnancy weight down 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? yes
Sleep: not as good as it used to be.
Best moment this week: the doctor told me I am now having a "normal" pregnancy!!!!
Movement: yes.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? In. But far more shallow.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and rolling over without waking up.
What I am looking forward to: finishing up Avery's nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: I just have a very short torso and that is why my belly looks so big. I do not have twins or a huge baby.
Milestones: another week without spotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment