Sunday, October 4, 2009




Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.




How far along? 24 weeks!
Total weight gain: still not to pre pregnancy weight but I think I am only down 3 or 4 lbs. We will find out on Thursday
Maternity clothes? yep. with the exception of two pairs of pre pregnacy pants with a bella band.
Sleep: Ok still up several times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: DH feeling his daughter move for the first time! It was wonderful!!!!!
Movement: Crazy!! I swear she thinks she is an acrobat.
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: nope!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my belly.
What I am looking forward to: my next belly check on Thursday!
Weekly Wisdom: If you must wear heals at 24 weeks bring flats with you!!!
Milestones:24 weeks!! Viability!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment