Sunday, November 1, 2009



Baby's now the size of an eggplant!
Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, she has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). Her skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit.




How far along? 28 weeks.
Total weight gain: I lost another 3 pounds so I am down 7 pounds from prepregnancy weight.
Maternity clothes? yes, however, I am still wearing a lot of my prepregnancy tops :o)
Sleep: not so great. I have been getting up at least once a night to pee. Avery likes to wake up about then and then have a little party in my ute :o)
Best moment this week: We are almost finished with the nursery!!! We are now just waiting for BRU to call and let us know our dresser is in. :o)
Movement: yes.
Gender: little Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Not at all.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: my winter coat. It no longer fits:o( I have been wearing DH's old hunting coats.
What I am looking forward to: Growth scan in the next week or so, I can't wait to see her again.
Weekly Wisdom: Be thankful for all the help you get. We have had so many wonderful gifts for Avery from family and friends who are excited to meet her.
Milestones: 3rd Trimester!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment