Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.






How far along? 29 weeks. Holy Crap!
Total weight gain: Hoping I gained a few pounds...we will find out on Thursday.
Maternity clothes? yes, however, I am still wearing a lot of my prepregnancy tops but they are starting to get kind of short :o)
Sleep: not so great. I have been getting up at least once a night to pee.
Best moment this week: The dresser is in!!! All we have left are the final accessories!!
Movement: yep it is now visible!!!
Gender: little Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: DH drank a beer last night and I almost made out with him just for the taste.
What I am looking forward to: my shower next Sunday!!
Weekly Wisdom: even though her head is in the 95th percentile the rest of her body might catch up.
Milestones: Her estimated wight is 3lbs!

Brockly taking care of Avery's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment