Sunday, November 22, 2009

Baby's now the size of a squash!
Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order. (He won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)




How far along? 31 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: Down 7lbs still.
Maternity clothes? Indeed!
Sleep: still up nightly to pee :o)
Best moment this week: My baby shower. I cannot believe how loved she is. We got tons of our big items and lots of other useful items.
Movement: yes! she has declared war on my hips and ribs.
Gender: little Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: sleeping all night and on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: growth u/s tomorrow afternoon.
Weekly Wisdom: somehow it will all get done.
Milestones: we could have a baby in the next 7 weeks. holy shit!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment