Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, her gums are rigid, her liver and kidneys are in working order, and her circulation and immune system are basically good to go. Her lungs are the only organs that still need to fully mature, but every day she gets a little closer to breathing on her own.


How far along? 36 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: Down 6 lbs. I gained that pound from last week back!
Maternity clothes? Indeed! some of those maternity shirts are getting a bit small :o)
Sleep: still up nightly to pee :o) make this about 3 to 4 times each night.
Best moment this week: She dropped and I am 50% effaced and almost 3 cm dilated.
Movement: yes!
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Starting to experience some real contractions. Hopefully they lead to more progress at my appointment Wednesday.
Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think it is going to pop.
What I miss: After the holidays I noticed I am really missing a cocktail or a nice glass of wine.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment and last growth ultra sound on Wednesday!!!
Weekly wisdom: A little bit of progress might not mean anything. I have no more progress for weeks. I am trying not to get my hopes up.
Milestones: less than one week until I am full term. And as of this morning I am an Auntie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment