Sunday, December 20, 2009

Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent.



How far along? 35 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: Down 7 lbs. I lost a pound.
Maternity clothes? Indeed! some of those maternity shirts are getting a bit small :o)
Sleep: still up nightly to pee :o)
Best moment this week: She dropped and I am 50% effaced and 2 cm dilated.
Movement: yes! The war on my hips and ribs continues. I am losing.
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!!!
Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think it is going to pop.
What I miss: Being able to get up from the couch quickly and without pain.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Christmas!!!!!!
Weekly wisdom: A little bit of progress might not mean anything. I have no more progress for weeks. I am trying not to get my hopes up.
Milestones: 35 days until I am 40 weeks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment