Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby's now the size of a honeydew!
Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake.

How far along? 33 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: Down 6 lbs. I gained a pound!!!
Maternity clothes? Indeed!
Sleep: still up nightly to pee :o)
Best moment this week: Avery has started moving more for her daddy, she gets super active at bedtime every night.
Movement: yes! The war on my hips and ribs continues. I am losing.
Gender: little Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Nope!!!
Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think it is going to pop.
What I miss: Sleeping all night, without getting up at all.
What I am looking forward to: we have a doctor's appointment on Thursday and I have a spa day on Wednesday!!!!!
Weekly wisdom:listen to your body. I got sick on the way to work and instead of toughing it out like I normally would, I went home and rested all day.
Milestones: 5 to 7 weeks......I don't know if I am ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment