Sunday, January 3, 2010



Baby's now the size of a watermelon!
Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!).


How far along? 37 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: Down 4 lbs. I gained more weight the doctor thinks a lot of it was fluid.
Maternity clothes? Indeed! some of those maternity shirts are getting a bit small :o)
Sleep: still up multiple times each night to pee and I am finding getting comfortable very difficult.
Best moment this week: We found out I am still 3 cm and I am now 80% effaced. My body is definitely getting ready.
Movement: yes!
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: I am still contracting and I am feeling sharp pains in my cervix.
Belly Button in or out? In. I don't think it is going to pop.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably and walking without a waddle.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment and finding out if I have made any more progress.
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy your time as a couple before the baby comes. DH and I went out on our first date in a long time. It was just dinner and a movie but it was a lot of fun.
Milestones: We are full term! She is free to come at any time.

Here is the latest belly pic

No comments:

Post a Comment