Monday, March 1, 2010

6 Weeks

My little chicken is six weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I knew I would love being a mommy but I never expected to love it this much. Avery is the best parts of DH and I and by far the best thing I have ever done. I am getting ready to go back to work :o( I thought I would be ready to go back...at six weeks pp I am no where near ready. I have been feeling really sorry for myself the last few days, I decided to stop that. I get two more weeks home with my beautiful baby and many mommies get much less than that.
I am also incredibly lucky to have a wonderful DH that has supported me and Avery more than I ever could have asked for. He is the most amazing daddy. He loves our little girl more than life, he cannot wait to get home to us and he can't wait to show her the world. I am completely in love with both of them...they are my whole world. I never could have imagined how perfect my life could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment